Monday, January 17, 2011

Mommies Blog... One month

So it's been exactly One month & 2 days since Liam came into this world & blessed us with so much. I smile because I am in aw at how much he has progressed & all the amazing things he does, but deep down I can't help but cry. It's been so hard not being able to hold him every second, to comfort & help him when he's not feeling good. Most of Our posts have been about how he's doing good and the progress he is making, but I haven't really had the chance to explain how I'm feeling & all of my fears. Why do I feel so angry, so hurt & so confused. Liam, I want the best for you, I want to know how you are doing every second of everyday. It's so hard not having you here with us, to go on everyday like its normal kills me. 


I'm blessed to have everyone of you In my life, to be there with advice & guidance. And Im more than Thankful for my amazing & wonderful husband I know it's not easy for you either but I know you put on a brave face for me.


On a happier Note Liam is doing wonderful 2pounds 11ozs now. He had his Hepatitis B shot on the 15th. Still on antibiotics for a yeast infection (hopefully clears up soon). I haven't been able to hold him recently. Im holding off on that for a little, hoping he'll get rid of the sickness to it will be easier for him to breathe off of the ventilator. He's now eating 13cc every 2 hours. They say once he gets up to 1300 grams (3pounds) He'll go up to every 3 hours. As for everything else he's doing wonderful ... He has my little stubborn attitude .. hehe. Thank you everyone for everything you have done for us & little Liam!


<3 Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment